Header Ads

Header ADS

Kamari Beach sunrise

Kamari Beach sunrise:  let's get started.  I am very happy about seeing this spot. I started in the morning with the rising of the sun. I left at 8:24 with Kamari Beach Quad. Best place to watch the sunrise. Then I had breakfast at the Hotel Aslam again. Which was included with the hotel? Then I rested for 1 hour and got ready and started with the quad. The quad price for 3 days is 120 euros. I took the quart because I want to go around as I want and go wherever I want. The bus fare is much less than 2 euros per journey but for us, it is not a bus journey we do not get excited. Do not have your own freedom. You can take the car with the kids.Remember to take a driving license International.

With the quart, we went from one end to the other and then we went to Oia and had lunch. Oiya prices are much higher just for the view. I enjoyed the restaurant view a lot. Videos of everything are given in my profile. This is a family zone cause this is Bangladesh this country is very safe for the tour with family.No rick no tension easy to visit all over the country. We're back to our travels.


After lunch, I took some pictures. Enjoyed it around from the restaurant. Later I walked around the quart and had coffee again. I ate a club sandwich and 3 drinks at Graffiti Cafe. I had to pay 18 Euros.

We left the cafe and enjoyed the beautiful sunset to see the sunset. I took a short walk through the old Old Village. I bought some souvenirs. I sat down to dinner at night seeing the impossibly beautiful Oiya light. The price of Oia Dinner, which is a wonderful resource, fell to 80 Euros of Sea Food.


Plane rental

Plane fares go up and down a lot. If the season, the price will be 3 times higher. So new travelers who will research and buy tickets all the time. There are many people here who know this very well.

I can give you an idea of ​​what my expenses are and what I'm doing.


Traveling is my hobby I am trying to give some information from there. If you don't like it, ignore it. It is better for everyone not to give unnecessary irrelevant knowledge.


Santorini Every place has a garbage disposal system.


This is my first blog so If there is any mistake, look at the forgiveness scene.



RianHasanSiam


কোন মন্তব্য নেই

sololos থেকে নেওয়া থিমের ছবিগুলি. Blogger দ্বারা পরিচালিত.